Friday, September 02, 2005

Identity

Today, I lost my wallet - the first time that's happened since that fateful day in Mangalore when a pickpocket helped himself to Rs. 38 and Brian Lara stickers in 1999, after our brilliant performance at the Prajavani Quiz.

Last night, the stakes were much higher - approximately Rs. 1000, and my identity - my ATM/ Debit cards, Driving Licence, tons of passport size photographs where I manage to look presentable, my Phone Book etc etc...

Its like losing a life.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Sharan said...

Moral of the story: Never have a wallet!

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Some of us speak in cliches. Some of us love. said...

I randomly leave a note here since I do not know how else to write to you: Thanks for dropping my blog and leaving a comment there! It is good to have found your blogs to read, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home